If it is a door that is leaking unwanted levels of sound into your home let’s see how we can help you to reduce the noise by identifying it and determining the best acoustic insulation treatment.
In case you are not sure any of the following, please call us and we can come to you to complete the acoustic assessment – Phone 0422 350 877
1. What type of noise is bothering you?
a. Is it air born noise (talking; cough; traffic noise; moderately loud music; very loud music with heavy bass presence)?
2. We need to know what is your existing door structure?
a. Hollow core door?
b. Solid core door?
c. Fire door?
3. Are there any acoustic door seals installed on you door and doorjamb?
4. We need to know what is your existing doorjamb structure?
a. Wooden jamb?
b. Steel jamb?
5. We need to know what is your wall structure?
a. Plasterboard on wooden studs and brick?
b. Plasterboard on steel studs and brick or concrete?
c. Plasterboard glued on concrete or block work?
d. Plasterboard on furring channels fixed on to the brick or concrete wall?
e. Plasterboard partition wall?
f. Rendered double or single brick?
g. Any other structures please describe
6.Please note type of your ceiling and your floor as well.
Now you are ready to call us or send us an email
and we will design soundproofing solution with preliminary quotation to stop that unwanted noise.